It is our commitment to ensure the health and safety of our clients and that The French Medi-Spa staff complies with current Covid-19 guidelines. We are committed to enforcing strong health and safety practices in our clinic in order to keep you and our community safe.
The French Medi-Spa is a Covid Safe Business, all staff members have completed Infection Control – Covid 19 training and our hygiene measures and salon practices are consistent with a Covid safe business.
- Online bookings ONLY are available at this time. We are no longer accepting walk-in appointments.
- All clients will be required to complete an online safety checklist prior to attending their treatment. Upon booking confirmation you will receive information about our Covid 19 policies and treatment protocol so you know what to expect during your treatment with us.
- You will notice we will be updating your contact details and you will be required to sign a consent form on arrival to The Medi-Spa. These details will be confidentially stored and will allow us to keep an accurate record of visitors to the Spa as part of the Government Covid requirements.
- Virtual online consultations are still available, should you wish to have your skin assessed from the comfort of your home. These can be booked online.
- Reveal Skin Analysis Imaging is not available at this time.
- Please contact us to reschedule your appointment if any of the below applies to you:
- You are experiencing flu-like symptoms and or have a cough
- You are experiencing a fever;
- You have had contact with someone exhibiting Flu-like symptoms within the past 14 days;
- You are living with anyone who is sick or quarantined;
- You have recently travelled overseas;
- You have come into contact with a person who has Covid-19.
- You’ll notice Covid-19 Symptom and directional signage in our premises. It’s essential that all clients who wish to visit the Spa follow and comply with these.
- Upon arrival at our Medi-Spa all clients and staff are required to undergo a temperature check with the use of a touchless infrared thermometer and participate in hand sanitation prior to entry.
- Only clients and staff will be allowed entry to The Medi-Spa at this time. (No additional persons, children or guests are permitted).
- As seating is limited to comply with social distancing requirements please arrive as close to your treatment time as possible.
- In order to ensure a Covid safe environment there will be some minor modifications to our existing treatments and services. We are committed to not only ensuring your comfort and safety, but delivering our usual exceptional treatments with incredible results.
- Your therapists will be wearing protective equipment including masks and gloves. All PPE items and all consumables used during your treatment are disposable and discarded after each use.
- While operating in the Covid 19 environment, unfortunately we will be no longer using hot towels or heated blankets during treatments. All bedding will be disposable and single use.Reveal skin imaging will not be offered at this stage.
- You’ll be provided with a disposable bag to store your personal belongings in during your treatment.
- Clients will no longer be asked to change into treatment dress. Clients will be required to stay in their own clothing. Be mindful of wearing a suitable top should you wish to have your neck and and decolletage treated.
- No tester products will be available at this time.
- Treatment refreshments will be offered in disposable cups.
- Our premise has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to reopening.
- All unnecessary items such as magazines, books and menus have been removed.
- Between each client additional time has been allocated so that our staff can disinfect rooms and administer infection control procedures.
- Increased hygiene and cleaning measures have be implemented as part of our daily cleaning procedures.
- All common areas have been modified in their functionality to conform to social distancing requirements of 1.5m.
- Floor markings and furniture placement is in place to comply with social distancing requirements.
- Appointment times will be staggered to ensure minimum people are on the premise at any one time.
Additional Policies and Protocols
- No cash transactions will be available. Card only.
- Therapists’ uniforms are laundered daily and changed into on site.