We’re committed to provide the best possible experience for our clients
We understand your time is of great value. As a bespoke skin clinic, our availability for clients can be limited, as such, we have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy as detailed below.
For appointment availability please contact us on (61) 7 5655 5001
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment we require a minimum 24 hours notice, to avoid a 50% cancellation fee. This allows us time to make your appointment available to other clients.
- We will provide you with an appointment reminder SMS or call 48 hours prior to your appointment asking for confirmation.
- A 50% treatment charge will be incurred for appointments that are cancelled with less than the required 24 hours notice. Prepaid treatments will be forfeited.The same applies for appointments that are not confirmed and missed appointments.
- In the case of unforeseen circumstances please contact us ASAP to reschedule your appointment.
- Treatment Arrival
- We kindly ask that you please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time to fill out necessary forms and allow us to begin your treatment on time. In the case of late arrivals, we may need to reduce your treatment time.
- Treatment Suitability
- Our ability to perform your requested treatment is dependent upon your skin suitability. We recommend a complimentary personalised skin analysis prior to booking your treatment. We will then prescribed a suitable course of treatments and advise of any preparation products required.
- Other Spa Policies
- In the interest of health and safety, children cannot accompany clients in the treatment rooms or be supervised by staff.
- Treatments are not transferable to other individuals.
- There is 2 hour complimentary parking in and around the Eastside Building, however this can fill up quickly.
There is also a $5 parking lot with ample spaces next to the Eastside Building.
Please aim to arrive at the clinic five to ten minutes prior to your appointment to allow time for parking and checking in. If you are late, we may not be able to provide the full treatment that you are booked for because our treatments cannot be rushed, but you will still be charged for the full appointment.
- In line with the Office of Fair Trade we do not offer refunds on skincare products for a change of mind, so please choose carefully.
- We do provide a refund if you were given faulty stock, or if you have experienced a reaction from your skincare prescription.